Join us and find out What’s for Dinner?
September 23rd, 2017
The menu will be LOCAL, seasonal and biodynamic/organic
foods, grown and produced directly at Kimberton Hills and by our neighbors.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Proceeds benefit Camphill Village Kimberton Hills, a non-profit community
“It’s the table that must support the farm” – Dan Barber, author of The Third Plate
Camphill Village Kimberton Hills has access to great quality local, organic foods, most created or grown right here in our own community. With the success of our first “What’s for Dinner” event in 2014, we are continuing a series of two seasonal events per year. Our supporters will have a chance to dine with us, on foods locally grown or created, prepared by a seasoned chef, while learning more about how and why we all create the food and beverages we do.
Enjoy special presentations by our participating farmers, growers, and producers. Vegetarian and special dietary options available.
Learn more about our January 2017 participants:
- Kimberton Hills Dairy
- Sankanac CSA at Kimberton Hills
- Secret Garden Herb Garden at Kimberton Hills
- Sly Fox Brewing Company
- Sweet Water Baking Company – learn more about Sweet Water
- Camphill Soltane’s, Iduna’s Kitchen
- Camphill Special School, Beaver Farm
- Cucina Verde
- Woodland Jewel Mushrooms
- Chef Seth Williams of Landis Store Hotel – Chef Seth visits the Sankanac CSA